We count on a multidisciplinary team which is made up of lawyers and accountants, who provide comprehensive advice to parties affected by insolvency, whether these are the insolvent company or the creditors.
Our advice goes from the initial diagnosis execution of all the steps and necessary procedures to present the judicial declaration of insolvency, when it becomes necessary or inevitable, accompanying the clients through all the judicial process and maintaining the advice to the liquidation phase.
Some the services included in the area are the following:
- — Pre-bankruptcy phase advising: debt refinancing and negotiation with banks and other creditors
- — Implementation of viability plans and other economic services
- — Advice on the acquisition of production units
- — Preparation and execution of the judicial insolvency process in all its phases
- — Defending the rights of creditors
- — Advice during the liquidation phase
- — Administrators liability